The Members Choice Program gives members of The Association the ability to choose from a menu of discount options on products and services offered by Vendor Select Program Participants. These options afford the Vendor Select Participants an opportunity to introduce their products and services to the members while affording the members the opportunity to try a product or service from a vendor they would otherwise not have utilized. The Members Choice program provide immediate return value to membership in The Association. With the support of the Vendor Select Program Participants the net cost of membership in The Association is never more than $100 per year regardless of the number of store the member owns.
Terms and Conditions
1. The store owner must be an active member and current in membership dues to participate.
2. Each active dues paying member is entitled to: One choice from level one, two choices from level two, or one choice from level three during the enrollment period.
3. It is recommended the same vendor choice is not made two consecutive years.
4. Certificates may only be used for future purchases.
5. Choices are subject to vendor availability. (The association is not responsible if an offer is not available by the participating vendor during certain times.)
6. Some Members Choice Certificates have purchase level requirements, please review each offer.
7. This plan is subject to change without notice and selection options change from year to year.
Enrollment for the Member’s Choice Program is June 15th through July 15, 2016.
1. Each member will receive an email with program information and enrollment form by June 15th. (The Enrollment information will also be available on the association website after June 15th.)
2. There will be a survey link for each participation level (Level 1,2, or 3) Please click on the link for the level of your choice. Complete the survey steps to make your selection. There will be multiple notices to the member stores. You only need fill out the selection survey once for each store.
Selected benefit certificates will be emailed to the store owners by August 31, 2016 and must be used before the end of the calendar year or forfeited.
To read more, click on “The Voice” in the top Menu bar or Click here